Thursday, July 25, 2013

Little Blue Box


When I saw this amazing collection from Tiffany I just loved everything. I've been day dreaming...


Clockwise:
Paloma Olive Leaf bangle in 18K yellow gold, $12,700 CDN
Paloma Olive Leaf pendant in sterling silver, large, $495 CDN
Tiffany Devon Frame bag in Tiffany Blue and silver leather, $1,300 CDN
Paloma Olive Leaf ring in 18K yellow gold with amethyst, $2,000 CDN
Tiffany Enchant flower earrings in platinum with round brilliant diamonds, $5,050 CDN
Tiffany Sabrina clutches in textured leather, $1,300 CDN each

What's your favourite item?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, can't decide between the cuff bracelet and the pendant. Love them both. Gorgeous selection .. but of course it is, it's Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leaf ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my heart set on the olive ring, the smaller carat is 850, I'd be interested to see the difference between them. Would love it even more if they did one in topaz.

    ReplyDelete