Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Morning Cargo's

When these J Brand cargos first came out a few years ago I was smitten with them. Loved the cut and idea of skinny cargos because cargo pants are known to add bulk to our thighs but there was something feminine and sexy at the same time about these. I wore them a lot and then as with most things in our closet I wore them too much and got bored with them. I haven't worn them since the fall, I pulled them out of my closet last week and dressed them up with a basic white tee and a blazer, I was quite happy with the result. 





Cargo Pants, J Brand (old). Blazer, Cassis (old). T-Shirt, The Gap. Shoes, Prada. Belt, Tory Burch (old). Handbag, Louis Vuitton (old). Necklace, Stella & Dot. Bracelets, J Crew, c/o Cocoa Jewelry. Watch, Michael Kors (old).

I am joining the YOLO blog hop and Transatlantic Blonde WIWW getting inspiration from other great bloggers.

12 comments:

  1. Love the cargos ! Your hair is lovely styled this way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! A Stylish Mom for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them with the white blazer & those shoes are lush! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look!! The white blazer makes the outfit so chic :)

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combination of cargo pants with your chic white blazer and nude pumps.
    Your waivy hair looks gorgeous!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this look. It's so stylish. Those cargos are definitely a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blazer is gorgeous! So chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this whole look! Skinny cargos are great, and I love the casual (cargoes, tee) yet dressed up (blazer, heels) vibe of the outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the white blazer with the cargos! Such a chic combo:)!

    ReplyDelete