Wednesday, May 22, 2013

philosophy - purity Facial Cleanser is a BUY

I've been struggling to find a facial cleanser that really removes dirt and make-up. I know that you are supposed to use an eye make-up remover then cleanser but I honestly don't have time for that. After taking care of the kids, husband, house and then there is that very finite "me" time I don't want to be spending what's left of my evening removing my make-up. I really hate it when I wash my face and I still have eye makeup under my eyes which makes my dark circle and bags even bigger! I was given a bottle of philosophy purity one-step facial cleanser at IPR's Mother's Day gift lounge and I was pleasantly surprised that this cleanser actually delivers on its promises

  • rapidly dissolves dirt, oil and makeup. No under eye streaks because the product works. There are times I'll use a cleanser and I still need to wash under my eyes.
  • gentle enough for use around the eye area. My eyes have never stung when using this cleanser. The same cannot be said about the cleansers I was using. It is supposed to be good for sensitive skin but I can't verify that because my skin is not sensitive.
I've been using this cleanser for around three weeks and I've been nothing but happy with it. My skin doesn't feel dry or tight after I've used it which is also a nice change.

I was in Ottawa this weekend and left my bottle of cleanser in the hotel. I'm off to buy a new bottle, that's how much I like it. I hope whoever finds it will enjoy it as much as I do.

This product is available at Sephora, The Bay and Shoppers Drug Mart

5 comments:

  1. Iva, I'm so glad you wrote this post. I've been on a lookout for cleanser that removes everything for AGES and so far have come up with nothing. I do love Philosophy products but I haven't used this yet. I'll definitely give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried everything and nothing worked but now I use Coconut oil....OMG!!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My skin is very sensitive so maybe I should give this one a try. I just got the Clarisonic Mia and have been using their cleanser...I like it. But, still need to remove eye make up separately which I'm often too lazy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using the Purity oil cleanser at the minute and really like it. Takes off all of my makeup in about 30 seconds!

    Sara at BelfastBeautyLove xx

    ReplyDelete