Friday, May 24, 2013

Casual in my Hush Puppies

As much as I love to wear heels I spend the majority of my life in flats, I have lots of flats in different colours and fabrications. When Hush Puppies sent me their Ceil moccasins in aqua I was ecstatic, the colour was perfect and they just looked so comfortable. I immediately wore them to my children's school to help with pizza day. Teacher's and other moms stopped me to ask about my shoes. They told me how much they loved the colour and asked me if they were comfortable. The answer - YES.

I wore them with no socks the first time and continued on to Costco and the mall to run other errands. Not a single blister or any issues there, my feet love these shoes. I was asked about the elastic backing and the first time I wore these shoes the elastic banding in the back did hurt. However, now that I've stretched them out they are the perfect casual shoe. For today's outfit post I paired these shoes with colour. It's spring, why not?




Jean Jacket & Jeans, The Gap. T-shirt, Banana Republic (old). Belt, Joe Fresh. Necklace, c/o Foxy Originals. Shoes, c/o Hush Puppies.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colours xx

    fabulousso40s.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I love both the color of your jean and oxfords. I am not much of oxfords, or flats because I am really short but when I wear flats I try to wear ballerinas, I'd love to look as cute as you in oxfords but ....noooo :(
    A pair of comfortable shoes is always very much appreciated so that fact are making these even cuter.
    XX,


    ** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
    ** Style Id Net **
    * Bloglovin *
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today doesn't feel much like Spring does it! Ugh.
    Cute look. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved these so much I just bought a pair! They are sold out in Canada but available in the US.

    ReplyDelete