Thursday, August 23, 2012

Party Shorts & Khaki Shorts - Final Hurrah

Next week I am featuring Fall Fashion from one of my favourite boutiques Carriage Trade. For Canadians fall is actually the season we spend the majority of our clothing dollars on.  With that being said I'm pulling out my khaki shorts and dressy shorts and doing one last post about them. Just a day and night thing, then I'm putting them away for next year (at least that is the plan).



T-Shirt - James Perse (old)
Shorts - Ann Taylor
Belt - Cassis (old)
Sandals - Michael Kors
Bracelets - The Bay







 Blazer & Tank - Cassis (old)
Shorts - Ann Taylor
Shoes - Christian Louboutin
Clutch - Coach (old)
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelets - Forever 21, The Bay

8 comments:

  1. Love both looks, but the night one is super special. Who would have thought the humble shorts can be so classy and elegant. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the casual look because that's my look more often than not :). The sandals are stylish and comfy looking--I have a similar pair that are my absolute faves. The bangles in the night look and the post below are fierce!! That is hands down my go-to accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bracelets/bangles are stunning.

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hardly ever wear shorts, but those pairs are just perfect! The teal pair especially is wonderful. I am ready for fall, but looks like these are making me want summer to stay just a little bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post - you can totally carry off shorts day and night with legs like those! Lucky girl! I prefer to stick to them for daytime only...and with the weather we get here, that's pretty infrequently anyway! Looking forward to your Fall recommendations...it will be upon us before too long. Have a great weekend, Avril x
    School Gate Style
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking at your blog for about two weeks now and love your style. I'm a mom as well so I love looking at your posts because you always looks put together and polished, but are wearing "mom friendly" clothes. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sydney, that's why I started blogging. Keep coming back!

      Delete
  7. I love the shorts and blazer pairing! Looking hot!

    KISSES FROM:
    A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY (where fashion and food collide)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete