Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Manicure - Go Girl

I have horrible nails, they constantly split and break. When I would get a manicure the polish would usually only last a few hours before the first chip. So when Shellac arrived onto the manicure scene it was life changing - like I saw the face of the manicure god. I swear by it, my manicure lasts a good 10 days (after that it starts looking a big rough) and my nails grow. Some women have complained that it damages their nails, so be warned.

I prefer the Shellac brand while Gelish is a good second. Gelish is harder to take off and my manicurist puts three coats on so the colour is more intense and seems to stay on longer.

I think I found the perfect pink - "Go Girl" by Gelish. Very soft without being too pastel. A great neutral!



No comments:

Post a Comment